Gift for a new mother’s child’s book and flowers into a vase. I love the book 'Cheer Up Bryan' by Mark Wilkinson, which is avaliable here: http://amzn.to/2bGAv5D
Things to gather –
- Soft covered child’s book: http://amzn.to/2bGAv5D
- Glass vase approximately the length of the soft covered book: http://amzn.to/2bWJ1Mm
- Flowers of your choice to fill vase. I used artificial hydrangea: http://amzn.to/2bVWozc
- Simply roll book and insert down inside vase. I’ve done this to hide stems plus create visual embellishment to outside of vase.
- Cut stems of flowers so that once inserted the blooms rest on the rim to create a balled effect.
How easy was that!
Follow me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
and on Instagram at http://instagram.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more