Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
My most favourite time of the year. Who doesn’t love the spring and the promise of warmer days? I adore the bright crisp vibrancy of the colours as they appear and rejoice in the fact that it’s like starting all over again. Just marvellous!
You will need:
- Several stems of twisty willow or pussy willow
- 3 Yellow, Red & Green Parrot Tulips: http://bit.ly/YellowRedGreenParrotTulip
- 3 White & Green Parrot Tulip: http://bit.ly/WhiteGreenParrotTulip
- 1 Yellow, Red & Green Parrot Tulip: http://bit.ly/YellowRedGreenParrotTulip
- 1 Yellow and Orange Parrot Tulip: http://bit.ly/YellowOrangeParrotTulip
- 1 Red and Green Parrot Tulip: http://bit.ly/RedGreenParrotTulip
- 3 White Winter Hellebore: http://bit.ly/WhiteWinterHellebore
- I used a cheap white ‘$ tree store’ plastic container, but if you have a nice ceramic jug then use that.
- Foil cover small chocolate easter eggs.
- A small bird’s nest and a hand-blown egg decorated with a garland of baby’s breath. See my earlier video tutorial on how to create these beautiful little eggs: https://youtu.be/UK5Kh1EzKc8
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!