Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
When I think of summer I am reminded of large blousy bloomy hydrangea, lilies and roses and to keep that memory alive what better way than to create something in permanent botanicals. I adore this type of designing and am reminded of Constance Spry words, ‘a room without flowers will always be an empty room’. This is a visually impressive design with lots of flowers that might look difficult to put together but, in fact is seriously super easy to do.
You will need:
- A large ceramic round bowled container or urn.
- 6 Hydrangea Foliage: https://bit.ly/HydrangeaLeafSpray
- 3 Green Hydrangea: https://bit.ly/SingleHeadGreenHydrangea
- 3 Blue Hydrangea: https://bit.ly/LargeBlueHydrangea
- 3 White Hydrangea: https://bit.ly/SingleHeadWhiteHydrangea
- 3 White Lily: https://bit.ly/WhiteStargazerLily
- 3 White Rose: https://bit.ly/ShortStemWhiteRose
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!