Have a look at my new range of silk flowers at http://www.prestigebotanicals.com
The flowers for this design can be purchased as a set: http://bit.ly/GardenRosesSet
This design has been created for those who love nothing more than a vase of roses. Simply placed and there they are. Add some hydrangea foliage to balance and harmonize all those colours, place into a vase, pop in a room and instantly the room will feel loved and lived in.\
You will need:
- 2 Pink Duchess Roses: https://bit.ly/PinkDuchessRose
- 3 pink cupped rose: https://bit.ly/FloribundaYellowRose
- 2 red cupped rose: https://bit.ly/RedHeritageRose
- 1 Apricot rose bush: http://bit.ly/ApricotRoseBush
- 1 Golden Rose Bush: http://bit.ly/GoldenRoseBush
- 2 White English rose: http://bit.ly/WhiteEnglishRose
- 2 Golden rose: http://bit.ly/GoldenRose21
- 2 yellow English rose: http://bit.ly/YellowEnglishRose22
- 3 hydrangea foliage: https://bit.ly/HydrangeaLeafSpray
- Any vase, but best size is 12” and with the additional base footing on mine it brings the total vase height to 16”. The taller the vase will give the illusion that the completed designer appears larger.
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!