You can help Astar's Place by supporting me on Patreon! http://patreon.com/astarsplace
How to make a Celt/Scottish inspired door wreath for Christmas. Things to gather:
- Willow wreath in a size desired – refer to segment on how to make a willow wreath: https://youtu.be/CE4Og930JZA
- I used artificial purple and green thistles, white berries, grey/purple succulents, grey lambs ear.
- Hot Glue Gun: http://amzn.to/1JAhzeg
- Snips: http://amzn.to/1OblGkc
- Jute to fix materials to exterior of wreath: http://amzn.to/1PYc3WK
- Tartan ribbon in your clan colours could also be incorporated.
- Evenly distribute thistles around the exterior of the wreath and attach using jute or string. I always do this so that I can reuse materials.
- Evenly place the lambs ear and berries amongst the thistle and tie to hold in place.
- To place the succulents, I hot glued into place.
- Embellish with ribbon if desired.
Fix to your door and enjoy!
Follow me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
and on Instagram at http://instagram.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more